Known as the Land of the Opportunity, America remains to be one of the world’s most popular tourist attractions for travelers and backpackers alike. Greek tourists, however, have to secure a visa waiver known as ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) before traveling to this country, but that process is as easy as walking your dog in the park and takes only a couple of minutes. This requirement is merely an appendix to this amazing USA itinerary for Greek tourists looking to explore the wonders of America.
Processing your ESTA
Before planning your trip to America, securing an ESTA should be first on your list. Processing this takes a few simple steps that you can do at the comfort of your living room, just follow these simple steps, and you’re good to go:
- Go to https://estavisa.gr/simpliroste-tin-aitisi-yia-esta-visa
- Fill out the information needed.
- Verify all your personal details.
- Click “submit application.”
- Choose among the available payment options (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, etc.) and pay the fee.
- Wait for the result (it should come in a couple of minutes).
This simple and easy process takes roughly less than 30 minutes, and you would get the result of your ESTA after waiting for a few minutes. Should you have any other concerns regarding your ESTA application, try asking for assistance from travel agencies such as ESTA Visa.
Choosing Places to Visit
Now comes the exciting part: forming your itinerary. Do you want a metropolitan city filled with gorgeous skyscrapers? Do you want a getaway beach teeming with sunlight and waves? Or do you want to be somewhere you can enjoy parties and play casino all day? Pick any of those options (you can even pick 3!) and check out your preference from the list below:
- If you chose the metropolis, you might enjoy New York. Known as a monstrous concrete jungle, New York is home to the Statue of Liberty. It also is home to many attractions, but you visit New York for the true American city life.
- For those looking for something new and artsy, check the Museum of Modern Art. Art has drastically changed over the years, and the MoMA is sure to fulfill your thirst for something new.
- For those looking for traditional art, try the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Traditional art can be found within the walls of this museum. Take a breather and just let the art speak to you in silence, and bask in the beauty that the artists have made for you to experience.
- Check the Manhattan Skyline. This a picture-perfect view is seen from the Top of the Rock or Waterfront Promenade in Williamsburg. This is a perfect sight to see the Empire State building gleam over the skyline.
- If you prefer a tropical paradise, you will definitely enjoy Hawaii. A paradise away from home, Hawaii is an absolute relaxation and vacation spot for tourists from all around the world. It just feels so refreshing and truly calming.
- Try basking under the sunlit seashore. You can bathe yourself in the sunlight along the shores of Hawaii, as you feel the sands in your toes and the waves splash at your feet.
- Enjoy the local food (and the fresh fruits too!). Nothing tastes better than the food made locally with fresh ingredients, and Hawaii truly brings a lot of choices at your table.
- Swim the waters. Dip yourself by the sea and feel the saltwater on your body. There is something calming and refreshing about the blue waters of Hawaii, just make sure to watch out for those crabs.
- If you picked the casino heaven, you would have to check Vegas. Las Vegas is known for its hotels and casinos, and you can enjoy these as much as you like. Of course, there are also a lot of attractions aside from these casinos that you might also enjoy, such as the Grand Canyon and Shark Reef Aquarium.
- Visit “The Strip,” located at Las Vegas Boulevard and enjoy the long lines of choices: from amazing hotels with great casinos, and also some great restaurants you can enjoy.
- Have a Grand Canyon Tour, which is a helicopter ride across this fantastic beauty of nature. Witness this enormous natural attraction and take amazing pictures
- Enjoy the Bellagio Resort and Fountain Show, as it seeks to please you with an amazing waterworks performance.
A Word of Advice
Whichever of these three you may choose, you must note that these are only tidbits of what America has to offer. There are a lot of tourist attractions found across the states for you and your peers to enjoy.
Check the web for other great places to enjoy in America, and carefully choose the places you want to visit. Nevertheless, whether you travel alone or with a friend, you would surely enjoy the land of opportunity. Just make sure everyone’s going to a tourist spot or relaxation getaway that they truly must enjoy.
Generally, what is essential is that you enjoy your visit to America; and what better way to secure your visit than processing your ESTA before your trip. This is especially since the requirement for this is strict, but it only takes a few minutes, so you do not have to worry that much. Opportunities await you in the United States of America, and you must grab it at the earnest time you can.